New Reopening Phase
GCHRL System, March 8, 2021
Effective Monday, March 22, 2021
- Columbia County Libraries will discontinue quarantining items.
- This applies to Evans, Grovetown, and Harlem branches.
- Policy may differ at Lincolnton, Warrenton, and Burke County libraries.
- Fines will begin to accrue on Monday, March 22 on all items that are overdue on this date and beyond.
- Study rooms at Evans, Harlem, and Grovetown will be available for one hour appointments.
- The café area will reopen to patrons for use during library hours at the Evans Library.
- Grovetown and Harlem will both offer seating in the Teen Room and at one adult table.
Click to Copy Permalink